You are here
Dear faculty members in the Computer Department,
Peace and God’s blessings be upon you!
Upon what has been discussed in the Department Council in its fifth sessions which was held on Thursday corresponding to 17/4/1439 AH and in which the approval of the proposal submitted by the project committee at the beginning of the first academic semester has been issued. The proposal entailed that the committee of projects has to be formed at the early beginning of the semester and to be fully responsible for approving the titles of the projects and receiving the proposal plans .
- The last date for receiving the graduate projects according to the approved forms, which are available on the website of the college, is the end of the second week from the beginning of the second academic semester on Monday corresponding to 30/12/1439 A. The supervisors must be notified that it necessary for him to be committed to the work plan and the dates identified in the official letters and the dates of receiving work plan and the projects title forms which have to be submitted to the coordinator of the Department, Mr. Theeb Abu Salem.
- All hard and soft copies from the projects must be submitted on Sunday 24/3/1440 to the project coordinator.
- The final discussion of the graduates projects of Internet and Network programs has to be completed on Wednesday corresponding to 26/3/1440 H at 9 A.M Lab (4)
- The final discussion of the graduates projects of Programming and Computer Science programs has to be completed by Wednesday corresponding to 27/3/1440 H at 9 A.M Lab (4)
The Mechanism of the Committee:
The titles of the projects and the projects work plan have to be submitted since the early beginning of the academic semester on Monday corresponding to 30/12/1439 AH. In addition, it is necessary to notify every supervisor to be committed to the work plan.
The supervisors may receive copies of the projects on Sunday 24/03/1440 from the coordinators of the projects Mr. Theeb Abu Salem.
A detailed report on each single project including all their remarks has to be written and submitted to the project coordinator Mr. Theeb Abu Salem as he will send it to the supervisors if the projects on Monday 25/31440 AH.
The final discussion of the graduates projects of Internet and Network Programs has to be held on Tuesday corresponding to 26/3/1439 AH at 9 AM Lab 4.
The final discussion of Programming and Computer Science Projects has to be held on Wednesday corresponding to 27/3/1440 H at 9 AM Lab 4.
The assessment has to be consistent with the attached form with the decision of committee formation, as the total marks of the project is out of 100 grades to be divided according to the recommendation form of the concerned committee to propose a unified mechanism for calculating the study burden and the distribution of the seasonal and final exams marks in its second session held on 7/5/1436 and the computer department council agreed that evaluation marks have to be divided into 50 marks given by the supervisors of the departments and other 50 marks given by the committee of assessment formed by the department of computer science.
The final decision has to be written while entering the final marks to be signed by the members of the committee and to be submitted to the department on Thursday corresponding to 28/3/1440 AH.
The project coordinator Mr. Theeb Abu Salem has to make sure that all the supervisors of the projects have made graduation banners pertaining to each single group to be hanged in the hall of the college that represents a source of knowledge to all other students in the departments who fails to attend the final discussion of the projects. The banners have to be hanged on Sunday corresponding to 24/03/1440 AH.
|The Committee Members are as follows:
Dr. Rashid AlAzzah
Chairperson of the committee
Mr. Theib Abu Salem
A member and the project coordinators and committee rapporteur
Mr. Jehad Ahmad Ghanim
Mr. Sami AlKofi
Thank you for all of your efforts.
Head of Computer Department
Dr. Mohammed Shabrawi
Attention to: Internship supervisors in the public and private sectors
Faculty in the Department of Computer Science,
Community College of Alkharj at PSAU, KSA
Kindly abide by the following directions:
- Internship commences on 25-12-1439, and ends on 24-3-1440 H.
- Internship is scheduled on Sunday and Monday weekly.
- Supervision is to be firmly abided by the training action plan.
- Training must concur with the student specialism in the computer science
- Students need to be weekly supervised during the first and the second months.
- On every visit, the student evaluation forms need to be filled in by the associate training organization.
- Internship weighs 100 marks divided into 60 marks given by the faculty supervisor, and 40 marks given by external supervisor from target training organizations.
- Upon completion of the internship, these documents have to be signed, stamped and submitted by internal faculty supervisor and external supervisor from associate training bodies:
- Forms of attendance and absence have to be signed and stamped by associate training bodies
- Forms of weekly evaluative visits need to be submitted by internal faculty supervisor. (Six forms need to be filled out at least)
- A weekly report has to be written and signed by external training supervisor, elaborating on the student's accomplished assignments in the end of each week.
- A summative report ranging from 10 to 20 pages needs to be written and signed by external training supervisor, wrapping up all tasks the student has accomplished through the internship period.
- Having filled in by the external training supervisor, the evaluative questionnaire needs to be submitted to the department.
- The summative form of evaluation including the student marks needs to be signed and stamped by internal faculty supervisor and external supervisor from associate training bodies.
Dr. Muhammad Shabrawi
Head of the Department of Computer Science
|Mr. Radi AlKhateeb|
|Mr. Jehad Ahmad Ghanim|
|Mr. Theib Abu Salem|
|Mr. Yousef AlHindawi|
|Mr. Sami AlKofi|