You are here
Under the auspice of Community College Vice Dean, Dr. Amina Almshehn, the Unit of Counseling and Advising has run a workshop entitled-Training and Personal Empowerment- on Tuesday, 1/3/1441 AH at the student activities room. The workshop was run by
• Ms. Afanan Fahad Al-refai, the social specialist at the college
• Ms. Rafeeda Qamar Adwalah, the coordinator of the voluntary work
• Ms. Azza Alnile Othman, the assistant of college deputy for quality assurance.
The workshop aims to:
• Identify the training needs.
• Be able to draft the objectives of training
• Be able to prepare training briefcases.
• Acquire the skill of presentation
• Acquire the skill of evaluation and writing reports.
At the beginning of the workshop, Ms. Rafeeda Qamar Adwalah defines training, and talks about its importance, practical characteristics, ways of preparing training briefcases, and criteria of choosing training assistants. In addition, she tackles several important issues in training, and its modern mechanisms.
Ms. Afanan Fahad Al-refai defines the effective communication skills and their impact of personal, social and professional maturity. She also tackles the training practical aids, types of trainers and types of trainees, and how to deal with. In addition, she talks about the obstacles of training process.
Ms. Azza Alnile Othman has concluded the workshop as she discusses the evaluation process, writing of reports, and the basic elements necessary for writing reports, and she trains attendees on the sound methodologies of writing reports. Several activities and training were incorporated into the workshop that encourages students to start dialog and participate effectively in the workshop.