To prepare the students of the Community College for the labour market through high-quality programmes delivered by faculty members with great calibre.
Providing a distinguished learning environment that aspires to qualify students for the labour market while keeping abreast with the rapid developments in technology, in accordance with the Mission of the College and the University.
- a. Preparing the student academically in the available academic majors offered by the college.
- b. Supporting the students' activities that contribute to motivating developing them.
- c. Qualifying the students to meet the needs of the labor market.
- d. Training the students academically as well as professionally in order to acquire the necessary experience.
- e. Developing students' renewed knowledge .
- f. Recruiting the distinguished academic staff.
- g. Enhancing faculty academically as well as professionally through providing them with necessary training courses and workshops.
- h. Seeking to apply the criteria of quality assurance and academic accreditation.
- i. Furnishing the modern teaching methods to be consistent with the technological advances.
- j. Focusing on the community partnership through engulfing the gap between the students and community.
- k. Reviewing, updating and developing study plans to be commensurate with the changes expected to happen.
- l. Stimulating an environment that encourages the scientific research excellence among faculty members.