Library and Learning Resources
- Number of Arabic books: c. 2000 titles
- Number of Foreign books: c. 200 titles
- Books are organised in 3 columns of shelves according to Dewey Decimal Classification System
- There is a number of other learning material, such as compact disks (CDs), video cassette tapes and government publications
- There are 4 daily newspapers in addition to magazines.
- There is a room for research and Internet equipped with 3 desktop computers
- There is a table for reading and research that accommodates up to 6 people at a time. In addition, there is a place to sit and study next to the shelves
- The installation of a new integrated library system (Unicorn) for the library automation.
- The installation of electronic book theft detection systems to remove and re-magnetize books at exits, when necessary.
Oxford Practice Grammar, new ed.By John Eastwood
Paragraphs and Essays with Integrated Readings, 11th ed.
By Brandon Brandon
Writing By Christopher Tribble
4Understanding and Using English Grammar By Betty Azar and Stacey A. Hogen5Skills Plus - Advanced Reading and Speaking By Will Forsyth6English Vocabulary in Use – Upper intermediate, 2nd ed.By Michael McCarthy and Felicity O’Dell7An Introduction to Language, 9th ed.By Victoria Fromkin, Robert Rodman and Nina Hyams8How to do Discourse Analysis – A Toolkit By James Paul Gee9Syntactic Change – A minimalist approach to Grammaticalization By Ian Roberts and Anna Roussou