Library and Learning Resources
• Number of Arabic books: c. 2000 titles
• Number of Foreign books: c. 200 titles
• Books are organised in 3 columns of shelves according to Dewey Decimal Classification System
• There is a number of other learning material, such as compact disks (CDs), video cassette tapes and government publications
• There are 4 daily newspapers in addition to magazines.
• There is a room for research and Internet equipped with 3 desktop computers
• There is a table for reading and research that accommodates up to 6 people at a time. In addition, there is a place to sit and study next to the shelves
• The installation of a new integrated library system (Unicorn) for the library automation.
• The installation of electronic book theft detection systems to remove and re-magnetize books at exits, when necessary.